Fleur Mino, Jérôme Brajtman – Au bord de l’eau (2023)
FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz | Time – 44:04 minutes | 761 MB | Genre: Classical Crossover, Guitar, Chanson, Female Vocal
Studio Masters, Official Digital Download | Front Cover | © Klarthe Records
Between French melody and song, Claude Debussy and Michel Legrand, soprano Fleur Mino and guitarist Jérôme Brajtman mix the learned with the popular.
“With their romantic spirit, their air of freedom and their ability to make us touch the elements with our souls, it seemed to us an obvious choice to place French melody in parallel with songs from popular culture that share the same lyricism.”
From this poetic and dreamlike universe, water springs like an inexhaustible resource.
The recital is interspersed with poems by Valéry Larbaud, the emblematic literary figure of Vichy, Queen of the Water Cities.
The choice of A in 432hz:
“Smooth runs the water where the brook is deep”
It is in the heart of the Auvergne volcanoes, land of numerous water springs to which therapeutic virtues are attributed, that the programme “Au Bord de l’Eau” (At the Waters Edge) was born.
This recital is a return to the source.
If the music tuned in A 432hz is closer to the frequencies of nature and water as some people think, it will surely resonate more intimately with our own inner melody.
This is why we wanted to record this programme tuned to A 432hz.
01. Jérôme Brajtman – Les moulins de mon cœur (03:23)
02. Jérôme Brajtman – La tendresse (03:16)
03. Jérôme Brajtman – Une Île (02:56)
04. Jérôme Brajtman – Mers El-Kébir (01:53)
05. Jérôme Brajtman – Youkali (04:19)
06. Jérôme Brajtman – Beau Soir, L.6 (02:09)
07. Jérôme Brajtman – Trois Mélodies, Op. 23: No. 1, Les berceaux (02:28)
08. Jérôme Brajtman – L’Eau Vive (03:14)
09. Jérôme Brajtman – Ballade Irlandaise (03:52)
10. Jérôme Brajtman – Moon River (02:56)
11. Jérôme Brajtman – Scheveningue (01:03)
12. Jérôme Brajtman – Rusalka, Op. 114: “Le chant à la Lune” (05:11)
13. Jérôme Brajtman – Trois Mélodies, Op. 8: No. 1, Au bord de l’eau (02:03)
14. Jérôme Brajtman – Léocadia, FP 106: Les chemins de l’amour (03:32)
15. Jérôme Brajtman – Chant d’Auvergne: No. 1, L’ Aïo dé Rotso (01:43)